Wednesday 17 April 2013

pemetrexed, Erlotinib, gemcitabine, capecitabine, aprepitant, zoledronic acid.

pemetrexed, Erlotinib, gemcitabine, capecitabine, aprepitant, zoledronic acid,


Are u cancer patient or any one of ur family member is a cancer patient.
then if your doctor prescribed the above mentioned drugs.

then u can buy them from me at HONEST PRICE and AFFORDABLE PRICE.


u can mail me at
kishorebabubandari@gmail.com

+91 99498 95297


PEMETREXED
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pemetrexed
http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/druginfo/fda-pemetrexed-disodium
http://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatmentsandsideeffects/guidetocancerdrugs/pemetrexed
http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-help/about-cancer/treatment/cancer-drugs/pemetrexed
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/meds/a607043.html
http://chemocare.com/chemotherapy/drug-info/PEMETREXED.aspx
http://www.macmillan.org.uk/Cancerinformation/Cancertreatment/Treatmenttypes/Chemotherapy/Combinationregimen/Pemetrexedcisplatin.aspx
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/03/110307142234.htm
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-the-uses-of-carboplatin-and-pemetrexed.htm



https://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&gs_rn=9&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=ZVpa-QqnAnmRVPrhrV7wnA&suggest=p&cp=5&gs_id=4e&xhr=t&q=lung+cancer&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.45368065,d.bmk&biw=1440&bih=785&ion=1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=z6tuUfODEZHJrQe424EQ#imgrc=llvIojWmzPmmpM%3A%3BVwhZn985jqheBM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fupload.wikimedia.org%252Fwikipedia%252Fcommons%252F3%252F3c%252FEurope_-_Incidence_of_lung_cancer_in_women_for_year_2006.svg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fcommons.wikimedia.org%252Fwiki%252FFile%253AEurope_-_Incidence_of_lung_cancer_in_women_for_year_2006.svg%3B1087%3B947






causes lung cancer in non smoker

lung cancer non smokers pictures and images
While cigarette smoking is an undisputed cause of lung cancer, not all cases of lung cancer occur in smokers or former smokers. Each year, over 170,000 Americans develop lung cancer, and approximately ten per cent of lung cancers, or 17,000 cases, occur in non-smokers. Although not every non-smoker suffering from lung cancer will have an identifiable risk factor for development of the disease, a number of conditions and circumstances have been identified that will increase a non-smoker's chance of developing lung cancer.

    Passive smoking, or the inhalation of tobacco smoke from other smokers sharing living or working quarters, is an established risk factor for the development of lung cancer. Non-smokers who reside with a smoker have a 24% increase in risk for developing lung cancer when compared with other non-smokers. Each year, up to 3,000 lung cancer deaths are estimated to occur in the U.S. that are attributable to passive smoking.

non smoker vs smoker lungs pictures and images
Radon gas, a naturally-occurring gas that forms when uranium decays, is another known cause of lung cancer. An estimated 12% of total lung cancer deaths in both smokers and non-smokers, or 15,000 to 22,000 lung cancer-related deaths annually in the U.S, are believed to be at least partially related to radon gas exposure. Those who do smoke and are exposed to radon have an even greater risk of developing lung cancer than non-smokers who are exposed to radon gas. Radon gas can travel up through soil and enter homes through gaps in the foundation, pipes, drains, or other openings. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency estimates that one out of every 15 homes in the U.S. contains dangerous levels of radon gas. Radon gas is invisible and odorless but can be detected with simple test kits.
    Asbestos is a compound that was widely used in the past as both thermal and acoustic insulation material. Microscopic fibers of asbestos break loose from the insulation material and are released into the air where they can be inhaled into the lungs. Asbestos fibers can persist for a lifetime in lung tissue following exposure to asbestos. Both lung cancer and a type of cancer known as mesothelioma are associated with exposure to asbestos. Cigarette smoking drastically increases the chance of developing an asbestos-related lung cancer among workers exposed to asbestos; nevertheless, asbestos workers who do not smoke have a five fold greater risk of developing lung cancer than other non-smokers. Today, asbestos use is limited or banned in many countries including the Unites States.
    Heredity, since all smokers do not eventually develop lung cancer, it is likely that other factors, such as individual genetic susceptibility, may play a role in the causation of lung cancer. Numerous studies have shown that lung cancer is more likely to occur in both smoking and non-smoking relatives of those who have had lung cancer than in the general population.
    Air pollution from vehicles, industry, and power plants, can raise the likelihood of developing lung cancer in exposed individuals. It has been estimated that up to 2,000 lung cancer deaths per year may be attributable to breathing polluted air, and many experts believe that prolonged exposure to highly polluted air can carry a risk for the development of lung cancer similar to that of passive smoking.


chronic lung disease

chronic lung disease pictures
The two most important risk factors for chronic respiratory diseases are tobacco smoke (through personal smoking and exposure to second-hand smoke) and indoor and outdoor air quality. Those who smoke cigarettes increase their risk of developing lung cancer, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and asthma. Exposure to second-hand smoke affects all Canadians, causing cancer in adult non-smokers, sudden infant death syndrome in newborns and worsening symptoms of those with asthma or COPD. All Canadians are affected by the quality of air they breathe. However, the effects are more severe in those with lung disease. People who have chronic respiratory disease should refrain from smoking (or being exposed to second-hand smoke) and as much as possible ensure a high quality of the air they breathe.


symptoms of lung cancer

lung cancer pics | image of lung cancer | symptoms of lung cancer picture
symptoms of lung cancer
Lung cancer is cancer that begins in the lungs, the two organs found in the chest that help you breathe.

The lungs are made up of areas called lobes. The right lung has three lobes; the left lung has two, so there's room for the heart. When you breathe, air goes through your nose, down your windpipe (trachea), and into the lungs where it spreads through tubes called bronchi. Most lung cancer begins in the cells that line these tubes.

smokers lung after a year best story

smokers lungs pictures | smokers lungs after a year | smokers lungs images
I was 15 years old, walking home after school with my friend James, James called a guy over to ask him for a cigarette, I asked him for one too, I've never touched a cigarette before I just asked him to make him believe I smoke, probably just to look "cool". James and I went into his room where we smoked, I was so scared that my mom will smell it and get mad, so James gave me some of his perfume.

My mom had no idea. My whole family didn't smoke, I know that my dad used to smoke for 3 years but he quit when he married. My brother smoked but my mom didn't know he was hiding it for months. Then I started to buy my own cigarettes I smoked about 4 a day, it made me feel cooler and older. I was spiting all the time, my mom used to tell me that smokers always spit. That's why I tried not to spit in front of her, but one time when I was walking home and didn't know that she was looking out of the window and she saw me spit. But I told her that I ate something disgusting. But my mom found out, she saw a picture of me holding a cigarette.

How stupid of me to let her pick up my developed pictures. She told me to stop and I was like "ok" But I didn't, I smoked for a about a year. Then I had trouble breathing. That is when I realized that I just had to stop. I quit on my 16th birthday. that is 4 years ago and I smoked only a few cigarettes since then but not because I wanted to, I just did it to check my boyfriends reaction. I don't feel like smoking anymore but I really enjoy the smell. I promised my boyfriend that I won't start again so that gives me another reason not to start. But whenever I'm stressed out I feel like smoking but like I said

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2010. A precious friend told me about Dr Itua Herbal Center in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Tach Disease,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Skin Cancer,
    Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Fibromyalgia,a
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia ,Parkinson's disease,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,
    Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Tach Disease,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. Whatsapp...+2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share with you all on how Dr Itua saves my life with his powerful Herbal medicines, I was diagnosed of Oral/Ovarian Cancer which i suffered from for 5 years with no positive treatment until when My son came to me in the hospital when i was laying down on my dying bed waiting for god to call out my name to join him in heaven.
    My son was so excited that very day he came across Dr Itua on Blogspot, we decided to give him a try although we Americans are so scared to trust Africans but i really have no choice that time to choose life in between so we gave a try to Dr Itua Herbal medicines, god wiling he was a good man with a god gift. Dr Itua send us the herbal medicine it was three bottles. I take it for three weeks instructor and this herbal medicines heal me, cure my Oral/Ovarian Cancer completely I have been living for 9 months now with healthy life no more symptoms.
    I'm sponsoring Dr Itua in LA Advert on Cancer patent seminar which my son will be participating too and other patent Dr Itua has cured from all kind of human disease, also if you are sick from disease like,Epilepsy,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Brain cancer,Hiv,. Vaginal cancer,Herpes,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Chronic Disease.Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Multiple myeloma,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,
    Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,,Bladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, Stomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis,Vulvar cancer,Ovarian cancer,,Sinus cancer, Here Is The Wonderful Healer Contact. Name_ Doctor Itua, Email Contact: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, Phone/WhatsApp: +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete